Designed and built by groomers, for groomers.
Enough for 2 Days of Grooming. No Freezing!
The back doors provide access to all the mechanical parts of the trailer. Easy access components and all are readily available.
The space is 2 ft. deep and was designed so that every water fitting, water line, tanks and pumps are together. This means that this is the only area you need to keep heated when the outside temperature goes below freezing. Use a small ceramic heater nights below freezing.
This trailer was designed to run stand alone with a generator or by land line power with electricity management, or a combination of the two. Almost every system is designed with a backup so that you can always get the job done.
- 8 gallon electric instant on demand hot water heater
- Two 39 gallon fresh water tanks
- One 42 gallon gray water tank
- City water inlet with garden hose end for filling
- Plenty of electrical outlets
- Direct line winter heater outlet
- Wet/Dry Garage Vac
- Shurflo pump for great water pressure
- 30 amp circuit breaker box with 4+ breakers
(Back doors need to be cracked open for proper AC use unless rear door vents are added)
Standard Trailer Specifications
Ample interior room comfortable for even tall groomers. The 7′ tall interior grooming trailer-comes standard. Interior designed for ease of use. Tub at waist height. Table that pumps up even with tub so there is no unnecessary lifting. Perfect mix of drawers and doors for storage. Check out the list of features below:
- Exterior Warm Water Bathing System
- 8,000 Btu AC
- Electric Ceramic Heater
- 4′ Professional Stainless Steel Tub
- Heavy duty Hydraulic Grooming Table
- Variable Speed High Velocity Blow Dryer
- 7′ Interior Height
- Porta Potty
- 78 Gallons Fresh Water
- Overflow system for water tanks
- 42 Gallon Gray tank
- 4″ Tube Reinforced Trailer Frame
- 24″ Stoneguard Front
- Lockable Generator Box tongue mounted
- Electric Brakes
- Full Size Upgraded Aluminum Wheels
- Back up/Amp Splitting Electrical Wiring Plugs and Outlets
- 32″ Wide RV Style Door
- Flush Lock and Deadbolt
- One 30″ Sliding Windows w/Screens
- Waterproof Commercial Rubber Non Skid Flooring
- Waterproof Walls
- Fully Insulated Walls and Ceiling
- Insulated mechanical Room Floor to prevent freezing
- Garage Vac Hang Up
*Due to the vagaries of business stock and availability “Standard equipment” and “optional equipment” can be switched out at our discretion for “similar” replacement parts.
Waterproof Flooring is state of the art:
Safety as standard.
Engineered in three thicknesses to suit installation requirements. It is a highly resilient and durable vinyl flooring with a quality wear layer, incorporating silicon carbide and aluminum oxide grains for slip-resistance. Dimensional stability is increased by including the scrim in the middle.
Contains Easyclean Technology for:
- Improved cleanliness
- Reduced dirt pick-up for life
- Enhanced color retention